Leavin' on a jet plane!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

       Tomorrow is the day! We leave in the morning and if all goes as scheduled we'll be in Utah by mid-afternoon! We have dinner planned tomorrow night with C (expectant mom).  We are so excited to meet her and spend some time with her!  C is scheduled to be induced on Friday!  I will not be able to post any pictures of Haven until we receive permanent custody, but promise I will as soon as we are allowed!!  I plan to try to update the blog throughout the weekend, if our schedule allows.  I would love to be able to document our trip because I know it will be a whirlwind and I don't want to forget the details.  I will do my best :)

  Here are some ways you can be praying for us over the next couple days:

  • Pray for safe/smooth travels
  • Pray for our time with C, that we will love her well and that we will be able to have sweet time with her 
  • Pray for a safe delivery 
  • Pray for C and her heart.  She truly loves this baby and I can't imagine the emotions she is experiencing
  • Pray that C would remain confident in her adoption plan
  • Pray for our hearts as we are about to experience a roller coaster of emotions

      We can't believe it's almost time! 

      

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.