Our love story: Happy Two Years!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013




Ben,

today marks TWO years of marriage
some days I wonder how it's already been two years,
other days, I feel like we've been together forever 

I don't know why the Lord decided to bless me with such an amazing, loving, God honoring man 
one who makes me feel beautiful and cherished 
but, I am forever grateful that He did  

The last two years have been a roller coaster and not every day has been butterflies and rainbows
but, you and me baby, we're in this for the long run 

I can't wait to watch our relationship evolve soon as we become parents
you're going to be a great daddy 

thank you for loving me so well 
for being quick to forgive 
and always first to apologize 

I will love you forever!  



Our sweet vows:

Because God has brought us together, and has established our love, and our relationship, I Ben take you Leah to be my wife.  I will love you as Christ loves His Church, through whatever joy or trial we face.  I determine this day to walk the way of the cross before you, living with you in an understanding way.  I promise to honor the Holy Spirit’s guidance, so that I may lead us in God’s way.  Because I believe in God’s promises and God’s power, I here and now give you everything of myself, that I am and shall be. In Jesus name.”

Ben, I also believe it is God’s perfect desire for me to become your wife.  So I, Leah, receive you as my husband.  As you have committed your life and love to me, so I too give you my life.  Where you go, I will go.  Where you live, I will live.  Together we will serve our Savior.  Because I believe in God’s promises and God’s power, I here and now give you everything of myself, that I am and shall be. In Jesus name.”




share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.