Auction: Sneak Peek #4

Sunday, September 22, 2013


Sneak Peek #4

  • Auctions starts this Thursday 9/26 @4pm 
  • I will be posting all items on Wednesday night, but please no bidding until 4pm on 9/26. 

  • For folks who follow this blog by email, each auction item (over 80 items at this time) will have it's own post.  This means you will be receiving over 80 email notifications during the auction.  I wish there was a way I could turn off notifications during the auction, but I am unsure how.  If you are not interested in receiving a crazy amount of notifications, you may want to unfollow the blog until the auction is over.  I'm sorry the inconvenience!

  • Get excited - there are over 80 awesome items to bid on! 

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 22, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Blog Archive