Created for Care!!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013


I am beyond excited to be attending Created for Care this weekend!!  Friday morning, a bunch of sweet friends and I are piling in a van and heading to Georgia for the weekend!   Created for Care is a women’s retreat for women who have adopted or are in the orphan care/adoption/foster care process.  The weekend is full of breakout sessions to equip families for adoption as well as a weekend that focuses on rest and worship.   To say I am excited is an understatement!

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Created for Care!!”

Anneli said...

Oh I would LOVE THIS! Praying that it is a wonderful weekend with valuable information and lasting friendship. Not sure if you have realized this year, but the adoption community is pretty amazing. It's like we all have this deep connection. I have "friends" all over the world who I've never met in person but through the miracle of aodption, our paths have crossed.

Have a great weekend!